According to their website, the college has been set up to provide training and work experience to learners aged 18 and above in all aspects of what makes a modern railway. That’s not just engineering and wearing hard hats anymore either, we’re talking about creating great passenger experiences, innovation and design as well. We want to create a new generation of employees, from loads of different backgrounds and with the skills to take on any challenge, to help the rail industry move forwards.
Here are just some of the educational opportunities at the college.
- Apprenticeship in High Speed Rail and Infrastructure Advanced Technician
- Apprenticeship Associate Project Manager
- Degree High Speed Rail and Infrastructure
- Diploma Program Access to Higher Education in Engineering
- Certificate Program Higher Education in High Speed Rail and Infrastructure
So for those Canadians wanting to educated on high speed rail check out their website: https://www.nchsr.ac.uk .