- MEDIA CONTACT: Paul Langan, 24hr - 226-505-7605 (call or text message)
- MAIL: HSRC 107 Queen Street East Cambridge,ON, Canada, N3C2A9
- EMAIL: highspeedrailcanada(at)yahoo.ca
- TWITTER: @HSRCanada
I have been doing passenger rail advocacy for over 25 years. In 2008, I decided to focus on high speed rail as there was a definite cap in knowledge in Canada on the subject.
My purpose was simple. It was to educate Canadians on the benefits of high speed rail by setting up an educational online resource centre. I wanted to ensure that all people had access to the multitude of Canadian studies that had been done on high speed rail in the past.
- Since 2008, I have put on presentations on high speed rail in Ontario, Quebec and Alberta to the public.
- I also do historical research for all levels of government on high speed rail.
- I fight to get all Canadian high speed rail studies released and posted on our site.
- Keep current the HSRC Blog/Twitter/Facebook and Youtube channels. They have become the premier resource for information on high speed rail in Canada.
We encourage people to email us, write guest blog posts and and sign up for the HSRC e-newsletter to get involved in HSRC.
I would love to use the resources this on our website. If you would like me to come to your community to discuss high speed rail or do historical research, I can be contacted as per above.
We deserve better.
Founder High Speed Rail Canada Education Centre
copyright - High Speed Rail Canada - BIN 270924293